Adding in the Attestation

Hello,

I have it working with an api, and am now adding the recaptcha attestation. It seems very straight forward on your example, but I have a couple of questions after trying and failing quite a few times. How does this function work? - am I supposed to send the token and data from the recaptcha alongside my request to the endpoint i set up already? - or is this an entirely different request altogether… ie ‘get the token’ first, and then send it WITH my request to the endpoint via korconnect, or ‘get and verify’ the token and then make my request to the endpoint SEPARATELY???

I am confused on ‘how’ this is supposed to work with the same korconnectURL I set up earlier.

-thanks

Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response, we have been on a very heavy sprint cycle to release some new features and some msgs have slipped through the cracks. We may need you to clarify your question a little bit more for us. Recaptcha, your token, and the data is sent automatically on KOR Connect, can you please clarify what you mean “‘get the token’ first, and then send it WITH my request to the endpoint via korconnect, or ‘get and verify’ the token and then make my request to the endpoint SEPARATELY???”

All the best,

KOR team”